4DTV?

I admin a HDTV forum http://www.hdtvforum.com and I have to ask if 4DTV
is still a viable service...especially for HDTV?

I started a 4DTV forum, but it get VERY little (no) attention. I am
considering elimiating it.

Feedback???

Would anyone like to moderate my forum?...post info, answer posters,
post reviews?
2 answers Last reply
More about 4dtv
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Most people that use 4DTV use http://forums.satforums.com They carry forums
    on 4dtv, mpegII and others.

    "Harry Dugan" <shamrock2020@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > I admin a HDTV forum http://www.hdtvforum.com and I have to ask if 4DTV
    > is still a viable service...especially for HDTV?
    >
    > I started a 4DTV forum, but it get VERY little (no) attention. I am
    > considering elimiating it.
    >
    > Feedback???
    >
    > Would anyone like to moderate my forum?...post info, answer posters,
    > post reviews?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Yes, 4DTV is great for HDTV! I get HBO w & e, SHO w & e, STARZ w & e, and
    Encore. There is PBS via NETV. There is also Discovery HD Theater, which I
    don't currently subscribe to. The other great thing about 4DTV is that you
    don't get dropouts everytime it rains or snows that you get with the little
    pizza dish. The little dish is highly compressed which causes pixelization
    on little dish. c-band will be around for a long time, as long as cable
    providers use c-band to broadcast to subscribers. I also have heard that
    eventually everything will be digital. Who knows, maybe 4DTV will be the
    place to go for HDTV.

    "Harry Dugan" <shamrock2020@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > I admin a HDTV forum http://www.hdtvforum.com and I have to ask if 4DTV
    > is still a viable service...especially for HDTV?
    >
    > I started a 4DTV forum, but it get VERY little (no) attention. I am
    > considering elimiating it.
    >
    > Feedback???
    >
    > Would anyone like to moderate my forum?...post info, answer posters,
    > post reviews?

4DTV Satellite HDTV