Dish Network full channel lineup

I used have a URL for the complete channel list of Dish Network,
showing all locals (including spot beamed) which sats have linear
polarization and which ones are circular, etc.

Anyone have anything current that gives all this info? All I can
locate is general Dish Network channel list.

Thanks,

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA
--
Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles
staring at computer screens all day. Filling out useless

---Peter Gibbons in "Office Space"
3 answers Last reply
More about dish network full channel lineup
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    This has most of what you are looking for:
    http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

    "Rich Piehl" <rpiehl5REMOVETHIS@FORNOSPAMcharter.net> wrote in message
    > I used have a URL for the complete channel list of Dish Network,
    > showing all locals (including spot beamed) which sats have linear
    > polarization and which ones are circular, etc.
    >
    > Anyone have anything current that gives all this info? All I can
    > locate is general Dish Network channel list.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Take care,
    > Rich
    >
    > God bless the USA
    > --
    > Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles
    > staring at computer screens all day. Filling out useless
    > forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on
    > about mission statements.
    >
    > ---Peter Gibbons in "Office Space"

  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    Is there a similar url for Directv?

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 07:05:01 -0600, "John" <jtcombs@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >This has most of what you are looking for:
    >http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm
    >
    >"Rich Piehl" <rpiehl5REMOVETHIS@FORNOSPAMcharter.net> wrote in message
    >> I used have a URL for the complete channel list of Dish Network,
    >> showing all locals (including spot beamed) which sats have linear
    >> polarization and which ones are circular, etc.
    >>
    >> Anyone have anything current that gives all this info? All I can
    >> locate is general Dish Network channel list.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Take care,
    >> Rich
    >>
    >> God bless the USA
    >> --
    >> Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles
    >> staring at computer screens all day. Filling out useless
    >> forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on
    >> about mission statements.
    >>
    >> ---Peter Gibbons in "Office Space"

  3. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    John wrote:
    > This has most of what you are looking for:
    > http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

    That's it. Thanks.

    Take care,
    Rich

    God bless the USA

    --
    Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles
    staring at computer screens all day. Filling out useless
    forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on
    about mission statements.

    ---Peter Gibbons in "Office Space"

MPEG DVB