WHERE ARE THE SCRIPTS FOR P4 CARDS???

What's happening out there???? Can anyone fill me in??
Is everyone with a loader doomed or is there any hope??

Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about scripts cards
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    daves1140@yahoo.com wrote:
    > WHERE ARE THE SCRIPTS FOR P4 CARDS???
    >

    > What's happening out there???? Can anyone fill me in??
    > Is everyone with a loader doomed or is there any hope??
    >
    > Dave
    Phoenix Bust Nets 23 Sat TV Pirates

    The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office in Arizona said its computer crimes
    division arrested 23 Phoenix-area residents for allegedly stealing
    satellite TV services from DirecTV.

    Sheriff's detectives simultaneously arrested the suspects in the early
    morning hours Thursday. All arrested have been booked into jail on
    charges of felony theft of services, computer tampering and possession
    of illegal access devices, the office said.

    The Sheriff's Office said in a statement all suspects arrested clearly
    knew the DirecTV access cards they were buying were illegal, and many
    made statements to undercover detectives they had been stealing
    satellite TV services for some time.

    Hmmmm...I wonder :)

4DTV Satellite Video