    watch.

    From:Michael
    hmonkey@cox.net

    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> shaped the electrons to say:
    >Didn't save it but trust me, you didn't miss anything. 10.5 was possibly
    >the most ludicrous production I've ever seen. It was so technically
    >inaccurate and the story so poorly written as to be almost painful to
    >watch.

    You had to watch it for the cheese factor - the SFX were *so* bad!
    Especially the bit with the train.

    -MZ, RHCE #806199299900541, ex-CISSP #3762
    <URL:http://www.megazone.org/> <URL:http://www.eyrie-productions.com/> Eris

    I only watched it for 10 minutes - the camera work was horrible - zoom in,
    zoom out, zoom in, zoom out - it was like my 11 year old was operating the
    camera, then the Golden Gate crashing looked like matchbox cars - this was
    the worst thing I have seen on network tv in years.

    "MegaZone" <newsREMOVE@THISmegazone.org> wrote in message
    > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> shaped the electrons to say:
    > >Didn't save it but trust me, you didn't miss anything. 10.5 was possibly
    > >the most ludicrous production I've ever seen. It was so technically
    > >inaccurate and the story so poorly written as to be almost painful to
    > >watch.
    >
    > You had to watch it for the cheese factor - the SFX were *so* bad!
    > Especially the bit with the train.
    >
    > -MZ, RHCE #806199299900541, ex-CISSP #3762
    > --
    > <URL:mailto:megazoneatmegazone.org> Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer,
    me.
    > "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men"
    508-755-4098
    > <URL:http://www.megazone.org/> <URL:http://www.eyrie-productions.com/>
    Eris

Ptv Replaytv Video ReplayTV