Video Sharing Question

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. A
good while back I used Planet Replay, but they quit allowing video
sharing a long time ago.

What websites are there now, for Show requests etc..?

Thank You for your help!
JM

Most apps can be patched easily using the Patcher,
Check the FAQ: www.tavisjohn.com/palm/abwpp
2 answers Last reply
More about video sharing question

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 15:24:58 -0400, Jack Metal spoketh

    >Hello All,
    >
    >I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. A
    >good while back I used Planet Replay, but they quit allowing video
    >sharing a long time ago.
    >
    >What websites are there now, for Show requests etc..?
    >
    >Thank You for your help!
    >JM

    www.poopli.com

    Lars M. Hansen
    http://www.hansenonline.net

    try www.poopli.com

    From:Jack Metal
    No.Spamfullmetaljack@yahoo.comNo_Spam

    > Hello All,
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. A
    > good while back I used Planet Replay, but they quit allowing video
    > sharing a long time ago.
    >
    > What websites are there now, for Show requests etc..?
    >
    > Thank You for your help!
    > JM

    > Most apps can be patched easily using the Patcher,
    > Check the FAQ: www.tavisjohn.com/palm/abwpp

Ptv Replaytv Video ReplayTV