i7 3770K
ASUS P8Z77-V PRO
Windows 7 64bit

Monitors - PhysX
SAMSUNG B350 Series S27B350H 27" - [display port]
BenQ GL2760H Black 27" - [DVI 1]
BenQ GL2760H Black 27" - [DVI 2]
Optoma EP719H - [HDMI]

My video cards are SLI, and the drivers recognize both cards. All monitors are plugged into one card. Also, when I first applied nvidia surround, my left monitor was completely blurry, but after I launched a game and exited, it was clear again (no idea why, but the monitor was fine before I applied nvidia surround). I've looked around on the forums here trying to find an answer, but with not much luck. Sorry to make a new thread, but I would appreciate some advice, thank you.

Problems
-nvidia surround doesn't work in-game (left and right monitors say no connection found when I start the game)
+Well, now it works on some games, but not others like it should. Minecraft works but not Titanfall or Black Ops 2.

[strike]-projector no longer recognized as a fourth screen (worked without nvidia surround applied)[/strike] Solved!

-when I make video players fullscreen, it takes over all three monitors instead of just going fullscreen on the monitor that it's playing on (never did that when nvidia surround wasn't applied)

-When I try to adjust the bezel correction, the nvidia control panel won't let me change the number values. It only lets me type zeros, and the up and down arrows next to the number box are not clickable.

sexbeard

Reputable
Aug 13, 2014
I put exactly which port each monitor is connected to and mentioned that they are all on the first video card. Sorry, I don't know how much more specific you need me to be than that. Again:

SAMSUNG B350 Series S27B350H 27" - [display port - GTX 670 4g FTW - top card in SLI]
BenQ GL2760H Black 27" - [DVI 1 - GTX 670 4g FTW - top card in SLI]
BenQ GL2760H Black 27" - [DVI 2 - GTX 670 4g FTW - top card in SLI]
Optoma EP719H - [HDMI - GTX 670 4g FTW - top card in SLI]

My video cards are SLI, and the drivers recognize both cards. All monitors are plugged into one card.