Is there a problem with IVS?

I've made a couple of requests on Poopli for a show and both
people say they can't contact my unit.

I haven't made any changes and I received a show a couple of
weeks ago. I can also send/receive shows from both of my
50xx units.

00004-54831-62511
00004-54832-08563

Can anyone (who doesn't already have me in their address book)
see either/both of my units?

I'm looking for the History Channel's Modern Marvels Engineering
Disasters 5.

The one that has the Lake Peigneur Disaster. That was incredible.

Thanks,
--
Bill Cochell (lose the _TUDE_ to reply directly)

"Don't you see what it's like in this deranged Waring Blender of
a world?! Every day is an agonizing ordeal, like balancing a pot
of scalding water on your head while people whip your legs and
butt..." - Duckman
4 answers Last reply
More about problem ivs

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 08:21:33 -0700, Bill Cochell
    <bcochell@po_TUDE_box.com> wrote:

    >I've made a couple of requests on Poopli for a show and both
    >people say they can't contact my unit.
    >
    >I haven't made any changes and I received a show a couple of
    >weeks ago. I can also send/receive shows from both of my
    >50xx units.
    >
    > 00004-54831-62511
    > 00004-54832-08563
    >
    >Can anyone (who doesn't already have me in their address book)
    >see either/both of my units?
    >
    >I'm looking for the History Channel's Modern Marvels Engineering
    >Disasters 5.

    I have the show, but have long since transferred if off the Replay. I
    have a lot of the shows (on computer or DVD).

    Also, "Modern Marvels" repeats a lot. Set up a theme channel for it
    and wait.

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    http://go.to/notstupid

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 08:21:33 -0700, Bill Cochell spoketh

    >I've made a couple of requests on Poopli for a show and both
    >people say they can't contact my unit.
    >
    >I haven't made any changes and I received a show a couple of
    >weeks ago. I can also send/receive shows from both of my
    >50xx units.
    >
    > 00004-54831-62511
    > 00004-54832-08563
    >
    >Can anyone (who doesn't already have me in their address book)
    >see either/both of my units?
    >
    >I'm looking for the History Channel's Modern Marvels Engineering
    >Disasters 5.
    >
    >The one that has the Lake Peigneur Disaster. That was incredible.
    >
    >Thanks,

    I just added both your RTVs to my address book just fine. Unfortunately,
    I don't have the shows you're looking for ...

    Oddly enough, I'm having some difficulty adding other RTVs to my address
    book, so there's something fishy going on. Perhaps a couple of tries may
    be necessary to be successful.

    Lars M. Hansen
    www.hansenonline.net

    I can add both of your machines fine but don't have the programs you
    seek.

    From:Bill Cochell
    bcochell@po_TUDE_box.com

    BruceR wrote:

    > I can add both of your machines fine but don't have the programs you
    > seek.

    Thanks to all for the sanity check.

    A couple of kind souls over at Poopli.com have sent me the show.
    --
    Bill Cochell (lose the _TUDE_ to reply directly)

Ptv Replaytv ReplayTV