Cable Company Made Major Channel Number Changes

Our local cable company Adelphia (Thousand Oaks, California) at midnight
this morning (Thursday, April 22, 2004) as made a major channel number
reassignment and this morning's RePlayTV download still shows the old
channel assignment. How can we get the RePlayTV daily downloads to provide
the updated channel numbers?
3 answers Last reply
More about cable company made major channel number

    Jim Thornton wrote:
    > Our local cable company Adelphia (Thousand Oaks, California) at midnight
    > this morning (Thursday, April 22, 2004) as made a major channel number
    > reassignment and this morning's RePlayTV download still shows the old
    > channel assignment. How can we get the RePlayTV daily downloads to provide
    > the updated channel numbers?

    Go the Replay web site and follow the directions for line-up changes.

    Just 24 hours later after I e-mailed RePlayTV, they provided the correct
    (new) TV Channel listing.

    Tony D <me@nospam.com> wrote:

    > Jim Thornton wrote:
    >> Our local cable company Adelphia (Thousand Oaks, California) at
    >> midnight this morning (Thursday, April 22, 2004) as made a major
    >> channel number reassignment and this morning's RePlayTV download
    >> still shows the old channel assignment. How can we get the RePlayTV
    >> daily downloads to provide the updated channel numbers?
    >>

    > Go the Replay web site and follow the directions for line-up changes.

    The only info I found on the replay.com site was to correct service
    provider selections. Nothing I found had anything to do with a provider
    changing their lineup.

    If this information is on the site, please point me to it.

    Regards,

    Jeff Lindstrom

Ptv Replaytv Cable ReplayTV