Noob who needs some opinions

BraydenSmith71

Reputable
Aug 13, 2014
Hey Guys im new to building PCs and i aim to build a budget gaming PC that can run BF4 on at least low ive made this build http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/BraydenSmith71/saved/L38bt6 i am aiming to purchase it in about 8 months i would like if someone could give me their thoughts and tell me if they think its what im looking for. My Budget Is set at $750.
I would like to know if the CPU cooler is needed considering i might overclock, also will this build be viable in 8 months?

ryukcro

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2013
I have built a budget gaming pc for my little cousin. It is similar to this build, although my cousin has an Athlon, not sure which one anymore, but it is a quad core 3.2GHz and he has only 4gb of ram. He is running Far Cry 3 on Ultra, Assassin's Creed 4 on high, or med-high and both are very stable and smooth. The only thing I would upgrade on your list is the CPU, to some Quad-Core. Although, as Karsten75 already said, it is hard to find a stable budget PC at the moment with all the Next Gen stuff coming up and with the 4k and all the other beautiful expensive things :D
I am afraid that your PC may not last 8 months, which sounds a bit sad, but I see that you don't give a damn about graphics and Ultra UBER high settings, it may be good for you :D
Just the CPU, maybe get an Amd Phenom II x4 or something...
Hope I helped a bit :)