WTB: ReplayTV model 5040 with lifetime subscription

I'm looking to purchase a ReplayTV model 5040 that includes the lifetime
subscription fee.

Anybody have one they would like to get rid of? I would also consider models
in the range of 4000-4500.

I could also trade a Dishnetwork Dishplayer 7100 PVR with an upgraded 45Gb
hard drive,
WebTV, wireless keyboard, remote, and smart card.

Jeff Rusch
jeffrusch@hotmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about wtb replaytv model 5040 lifetime subscription

    They are still selling them at the Replay Outlet....
    http://www.digitalnetworksna.com/shop/_templates/cat_listRTV.asp?cat=51

    "Jeff Rusch" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking to purchase a ReplayTV model 5040 that includes the lifetime
    > subscription fee.
    >
    > Anybody have one they would like to get rid of? I would also consider
    models
    > in the range of 4000-4500.
    >
    > I could also trade a Dishnetwork Dishplayer 7100 PVR with an upgraded 45Gb
    > hard drive,
    > WebTV, wireless keyboard, remote, and smart card.
    >
    > Jeff Rusch
    > jeffrusch@hotmail.com

    ---

Ptv Replaytv Video Hard Drives ReplayTV