Is "Back to the future 2" a good movie? Opinions?

G

As tittle says, is it a good movie?

a few days ago i started to watch back to the future for the first time, i fell in love with it!,it's a masterpiece, it became one of my favorite movies.

Some people say that 2 and 3 aren't worth watching...what do you guys think about it?

christinebcw

Honorable
Sep 8, 2012
I thought the first BTTF set the Expectations Bar impossibly high for the follow-ups to be as interesting, but I've considered the failures to be My Expectation Levels.

However, in any series, this is rather inevitable. 2 and 3 are simply not meant as standalones, so any Viewer's Expectations must flow across the series.

I mean, 1 ends with great expectations - "It's not you - it's your kids!!" and they WHOOSH zoom up up and away. And then when we see 'the kids', yeah well... the letdown simply can't be helped. The filmmakers simply could think up an excitingly plausible "kids' problems" that lived up to that Slam-Bang-Whoosh ending of 1.

1 does stand alone fairly well.

Bettydbrice

Reputable
Oct 12, 2014
Back to the Future deserved a chance to come back, especially under the cheerful, enterprising, mathematically minded stewardship of Mr. Zemeckis and Mr. Gale. Their new film isn't an ordinary sequel. It's as if the earlier film had been squared.