Steve Ballmer No Longer On Microsoft's Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Balmer has a lot of Commitments now. First he owns a Basketball team. Second he owns a new Used Car Lot. Come on down to Balmer's Car Paradise just next to the swap meet and get yourself into a new lightly used vehicle from the '90s.

smeghead4269

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2006
Ballmer as a car salesman would be all kinds of awesome.

"You get A/C, power steering, automatic transmission, built-in GPS navigation, you get all these features and more for a monthly lease of...how much would you guess? Five hundred? A thousand? Even more? NO!!!"

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
Now with Ballmer out of the picture at Microsoft the company might actually start doing better. Too many things Ballmer did that put the company on a wrong path.

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
A year ago B. said he would never sell his MS stock. Now he says, he won't sell it in the "foreseeable future...."

MS has been floundering for a decade. So I'm not unhappy to see him go. But I do wonder if the current leadership really has any clue about the problem, or if they are just going to keep trying to copy what worked for some other company 5 years ago.

Ballmer is one of the worst things to ever happen to Microsoft; the most scatterbrained business strategies. This guy was all over the place.

But hey... He's a billionaire and I'm not. I must be doing 'it' wrong?

Morbus

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013
Ballmer as a car salesman would be all kinds of awesome.

"You get A/C, power steering, automatic transmission, built-in GPS navigation, you get all these features and more for a monthly lease of...how much would you guess? Five hundred? A thousand? Even more? NO!!!"
Automatic transmission is for losers.

lp231

Splendid
Ballmer's excitement when he sold it to his very first customer
xmlb34.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.