Connect my laptop to a Wifi modem through my mobile

BhargavJ

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013
I have a Toshiba Satellita L 755 laptop, and a Xolo Q800 Android mobile phone. We have a wireless modem in our office, I don't know its make or model no. right now, but I'll check and give it to you tomorrow when I'm at the office. Only a few people know the password since it is not meant to be given to everyone; I'm know the pass, but when I'm sitting in the office in front of everyone using the laptop, they ask me how I'm accessing the internet, and so I have to say that I've turned my mobile into a hotspot and am using my carrier's mobile data.

What I want to do is that my laptop should connect to the mobile and the mobile should connect to the modem, so that if anyone clicks the wireless network icon in the system tray of my laptop, they'll see my mobile's SSID.

Is there any way to do this? Any software I can install on my mobile that can help? If I turn on the mobile hotspot on my mobile, the Wifi turns off (at least, the Wifi icon on the mobile shows inactive status).

:)

Hamza878

Reputable
Aug 18, 2014
hide your wireless network icon, because it is not possible on run wifi and wifihotspot on sametime on any mobli phone