Green haze only on right side of monitor?

BustedSpleen

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
So I posted a thread about this a while ago but the problem still persists. I first thought that the cord I was using had bent pins. Turns out one of them was (slightly) bent. I purchased an adapter (DVI-HDMI) and got a new DVI cord but I plugged it in and my monitor still has a green haze on the right side. My monitor still has a warranty on it so i can get a replacement but am not entirely sure its the monitor itself. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Solution
Best bet to confirm if it is your monitor or anything else is to check the monitor on any other PC. Usually the green haze (green line at the most corner of the screen) is caused by the monitor itself. Sometimes the graphic card is the problem and sometime the back light of the monitor is bad or simple the product has manufacturing fault.

goku1234567890

Distinguished
Best bet to confirm if it is your monitor or anything else is to check the monitor on any other PC. Usually the green haze (green line at the most corner of the screen) is caused by the monitor itself. Sometimes the graphic card is the problem and sometime the back light of the monitor is bad or simple the product has manufacturing fault.

Solution