Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corsair Vengeance k90

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

aweso_meme

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
Hello all,

I'm looking for a new set of gaming equipment for my computers. In specifics, I need one mouse and two keyboards. I need one of the keyboards to be moderately portable and capable of sustaining some damage without a loss of performance. I also need a static keyboard for a desktop rig. I've narrowed down my list of components, and will share that with you below. I would like to know why you guys chose what you did over some of the other options too, and I would like both keyboards selected and the mouse in the response. If you guys need any extra information, do not hesitate to ask. I am also adding a poll for keyboards here, with a maximum of 2 answers.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply to this.

Keyboards:
Corsair Vengeance k95 or k90
Logitech G510
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
Mad Catz Strike TE
Mad Catz Cyborg V7

Mice:
Corsair Vengeance M95
Logitech Proteus Core
Razer Naga Epic
Razer Mamba
Mad Catz Rat TE, Rat 9 or 7, MMO7

morgilroka

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
I personally am using the Razer Naga 2014. I LOVE it! A nice upgrade from recent versions. Build quality is amazing and looks great with the lighting.
I'm using the Blackwidow stealth (not a fan of loud mechanical keyboards).. I couldn't be happier with my setup! Gotta love Razer :)

vinushka

Reputable
Jun 27, 2014
I'd recommend Corsair keyboards of even a Perixx. The Perixx 1100 isn't too bad at all.
In regards to a mouse, I own a Roccat Kone XTD which performs amazingly. It's great if you want to adjust your DPI on the fly as well as employ some macros.