Razer Electra for music

hrsh619

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
I want to ask that are razer Electra good for music. It is for gaming, but my friend said it is good for music also i want to ask you all about it.
If it is not, then what else should be taken. My budget is 3000 rupees.

RedHyena

Reputable
Aug 22, 2014
The Electra does not have a mic with it and after reading some reviews does not perform that great in music either. I would probably take a look at the Turtle Beach EarForce Z22 is around about the same price. It comes with a mic and gives a better sound quality than the Electra. At amazon the difference in price was £7 which is not much, I'm not sure how that converts into rupees though. Hope this helps.

Turtle Beach headsets are not great for music either. A Corsair Raptor HS30 would be a good choice, it has good build quality and sound, and includes a mic. Creative has some nice options too, like the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Alpha or the USB Inferno.

RedHyena

Reputable
Aug 22, 2014
The Corsair Raptor and Creative Tactic3D are both priced around the £35 mark on amazon as well, so cheaper than both the Electra and the Turtle Beach. Nice recommendations :)

hrsh619

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
I am asking that because the corsair and turtle beach headphones you are recommending me are not available in India