Why was my thread banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum95

Reputable
Aug 25, 2014
Signed up to the forum earlier to ask for help in why my MSI R7 260x graphics card wasn't working and i have received this email. Can any moderators explain what rules i broke as i haven't got a clue i was just trying to get help.

Hello Callum95,

Your thread "No output on pcie with MSI R7 260x Graphics card" has been removed from Tom's Hardware. Please be sure to comply with the Rules of Conduct and guidelines for posting.

Don't want to receive email alerts? Click on the following link to unsubscribe:

Callum95

Reputable
Aug 25, 2014
I Didn't bump I replied about an hour later asking for help? As I was seriously getting stressed out with the card. & Eduello my thread was banned a long time before this so can anyone get a moderator to contact me on what rules I haven't compromised to I really want to know.

Callum95

Reputable
Aug 25, 2014
Screenshot where I bumped I commented a while after asking for help as after all it is a forum I thought you was allowed to do that on a forum I'm obviously wrong.

Yeah, that would be technically considered bumping. [strike]It should be OK for you to start a new thread about it[/strike] (mods, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), just don't make the same mistake twice :)

EDIT: Corrected my original statement.

Starting a new thread for the same question is just as big a no-no. If the OP had posted additional information, rather than simply offering to do so, we wouldn't be here ;) However, until the moderator in question checks in we're only speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.