NCIXUS selling parts they do not have in inventory?

Renwox

Reputable
Aug 25, 2014
My first time dealing with NCIX and I am wondering if anyone has experienced what I am currently going through with NCIX.

I ordered an expensive ($500) part on the 15th and their web site says they ship within 1-3 business days. Thursday 21st I call them and they tell me it will ship tomorrow. The next day I still don't have a tracking number, I call them again and they give me a bogus tracking number. Today (Monday the 25th) I get on their website and I have a tracking number, but it only says a label has been printed. I call NCIX again and they say UPS has the package and it's off for delivery, so I call UPS and they say they do not have the package and only a label was printed. I'm thinking about doing a dispute with my credit card company since if I would have ordered from Newwegg or Amazon I would have definitely had the part long time ago.

Any thoughts on what I should do?

Solution
I would first make sure its not in transit right now via your tracking number, then call NCIx and have them cancel the order; once they refuse then call the Credit card company.

popatim

Titan
I would first make sure its not in transit right now via your tracking number, then call NCIx and have them cancel the order; once they refuse then call the Credit card company.

Solution