Favorite PC games

CosPetia

Reputable
Aug 27, 2014
Hi guys,

Since it is Entertainment Forum Section I would like to ask you if you play any PC games. I`m a huge fan of strategy and war games.
What about you?

Solution
I'm a big fan of story-driven games, usually of the RPG variety where I can pause, procrastinate, or otherwise distract myself frequently. I'm also a fan of strategy games, like you. My preferences there tend to lean towards more grid- and turn-based combat systems though (a la original Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, Fire Emblem, etc). I also love old-school dungeon crawlers and rogue-likes. The exploration, the loot hoarding, the unforgiving difficulty--love it!

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
I'm a big fan of story-driven games, usually of the RPG variety where I can pause, procrastinate, or otherwise distract myself frequently. I'm also a fan of strategy games, like you. My preferences there tend to lean towards more grid- and turn-based combat systems though (a la original Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, Fire Emblem, etc). I also love old-school dungeon crawlers and rogue-likes. The exploration, the loot hoarding, the unforgiving difficulty--love it!

Solution

CosPetia

Reputable
Aug 27, 2014

Great! I love Arma3, CoH2, COD and one totally different one called Adera.

technically this should be in our "video games" section.... so i've moved it there now.

in the past i was big into the shooter scene and played games such as aliens vs predators 2 and unreal tournament fanatically. i also was a big buff for strategy games such as total annihilation and starcraft. i was also big into the rpg scene with guildwars.

now, i pick and choose a bit here or there since i do not play as much as i used to. i currently play a little bit of warframe (fps) and robocraft(fps) with a tiny bit of dragons prophet (rpg) and neverwinter(rpg). i've been playing alot of terraria lately (but on the ps3 version not pc) and i like the look of its spiritual successor, starbound. there are also some really good rpgs coming out of beta in a few months to check out such as black desert.

i play many console games now and not just pc since they are more laid back with the controls.