Help Building My gaming PC

• Thread starter Deleted member 1582322
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1582322

I want to buy a gaming PC for about $400 that can run basic games like Minecraft, The walking Dead, and Unturned on decent settings. I want to be able to upgrade it when i have the money to the point where it can run games like Dayz and Battlefield on middle to high settings. is this possible? If so could any of you choose parts for it and which parts I have to upgrade and to what? ( I would like 1TB hard drive but would be fine with 500GB and adding another 1TB Later)
Thanks.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($109.98 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P ATX AM3+/AM3 Motherboard ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($41.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($57.23 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R7 250X 1GB Video Card ($85.38 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply ($24.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $389.56
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

i have not added the case, its a personal preference.
The GPU i have given is very good for its price u can play almost any game at medium settings and some at even high.

D

Deleted member 1582322

Awesome thanks but is this upgradable later on? If so what parts should I upgrade?

i have given a complete build for u but for getting more fps or playing games at higher graphic settings you will have to upgrade your GPU and PSU later on.....also another 4 gb ram of the same model and an aftermarket cpu cooler .