Are XFX cards really that bad?

no they are not at all bad if some one had bad experience with a particular brand they start doubting it but the fact is there are good and poor products in every brand and performance wise every brand are same more or less PLUS xfx has some decent cooling.

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador
These days it's hard to get a "bad" graphics card from any manufacturer.

XFX is a solid brand from my experience... my friend has a 6850 that's working fine to this day and gave him no problems.

XFX_Support

Distinguished
XFX Here,

As far as we're concerned, we're a great company. If the lifetime warranty isn't enough to convince you, try calling our Technical support team located in Southern California. Our Tech support team specializes in Real People who speak exceptional native english with genuine Southern California accents. 800 880 3225. Conveniently available from 9am-5pm PST, Monday through Friday.

Play Hard!

Also, we're not as funny as we think we are.

Also, i think its safe to judge a company not by what they show you when they want something from you (marketing), but when you call them needing something from them. That is the true identity of a companies secret quality.

I know you're a great company and I love your PSUs and GPUs.
But a lot of people say that the XFX cards often fail because of the low quality components used.I don't think like that and I would love to get my hands on one of the XFX cards.

TRENDING THREADS