Seagate External HDD 80 gb Cant access drives

Azambaig

Reputable
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Everybody..
Im new here so if i make any mistake regarding rules about this forum plz ignore :)
im having a seagate ext hdd 80 gb .. i tried connecting it to pc it showed up in bios but after that when its time to boot it doesnt responds .. i tried connecting it on laptop via ide to usb device it first take alot of time.. later it shows drives in my computer but doesnt show their spaces available or anything.. if i try exploring them it gets stuck there.. in computer management it shows the drives but same issue i cant even format .. or partition it.. it just gets stuck every time i try to access it .. plz guide me whats wrong with it.
some more info **
i tried connecting it to another pc .. and booted system with windows xp cd .. in the setup it shows the drives .. i cant even format them nor i can delete the partition.. if i do so .. after pressing L key for deletion of partition it come back to detail screen and the drives partition are still there.. means partition not deleted .. /
HELPP MEEE

Azambaig

Reputable
Sep 8, 2014
some more info **
i tried connecting it to another pc .. and booted system with windows xp cd .. in the setup it shows the drives .. i cant even format them nor i can delete the partition.. if i do so .. after pressing L key for deletion of partition it come back to detail screen and the drives partition are still there.. means partition not deleted .. /
HELPP MEEE

TRENDING THREADS