Rush Processing for my Sons Birthday

Xrexis

Reputable
Sep 10, 2014
So I rushed processing for my son's birthday and requested next day delivery. The website states its still being packaged (more then 18 hours later, and the telephone system states it was shipped yesterday, September 10th, which means it would have arrived if we went by the telephone system. Apparently the chat service takes 20 minutes to connect to someone. SO now my son will have to be told that unfortunately New Egg couldn't live up to its standards. Next time I'll be ordering from Amazon.

-Michael

I find that if you place an order before noon California time it will ship out same day. anything after that even with rush order will ship the next day. Have you tried calling them to see what is going on.

There are many factors when it comes to large distributers, I worked for 3 years for Woodwind and Brasswind in the warehouse. The policy there was if it was not ordered by noon Indiana time it did not get shipped out that day unless the customer called and had a good reason after the deadline to get it shipped that day.

Wolfshadw

Titan
What time and day did you actually make the order?

You said it would have arrived if you went by the telephone system. Yet you also state that you requested Next Day shipping and the telephone system stated is shipped yesterday; meaning it should arrive today (Sept 11th). Where is the problem?

-Wolf sends

Xrexis

Reputable
Sep 10, 2014
The problem is that the website states its still packaging. There's a 50 minute wait time for there so called customer service chat system and the telephone lines are closed.

The automated system says it shipped yesterday, but no tracking number was produced and the website states its still packaging.