Will The Walking Dead continue the story with Clementine? My thoughts

HomeSkillenSlice

Honorable
Mar 23, 2014
Hey guys as some of you fans may know they recently released episode 5 for season 2 and it was a pretty incredible but also pretty sad ending. Honestly, while the game was great, the ending just left me with more questions then answers. I am reallllyyyyyy hoping that Clementine will be in it but I doubt it. Why you ask?

From what I hear there are 7 different endings for season 2. I wonder what that'll mean for TWD. How will the story progress? I mean I doubt Clementine will be in it as much as I want her to be. 7 different endings means that there will have to be 7 different ways the story can progress.

In the end this will only bring slightly more public exposure to the game. It cant appeal to the COD audience unfortunately for TellTale. It'll also add loads more to the games production cost because of the various plots they will have to develop.

I doubt making the story will be difficult for TellTale because they have already created 2 beautiful seasons so far but its just not worth it from a business standpoint. Or maybe I'm just thinking like EA xD

Will she be in it? Other thoughts?

Did you play it yet? I don't want to say anything i know about the endings to spoil it for you.
I'll just say the ending I saw made it pretty clear how the story would continue.

Give or take a few possible variables.

HomeSkillenSlice

Honorable
Mar 23, 2014

I've only seen 2 of the endings. The One involving Kenny and Crawford and the one with Carvers camp and Jane. I mean I know they all involve clementine but how would they continue the story? Fast forward like 10 years and just leave us assuming that they all died or parted ways? Clem the mentor with AJ? It has me very confused lol

Well, those are probably the two "main" paths, with minor differences based on the choices you made.

The story will likely pickup a few months / maybe a year or two (clems voice actor aging up and all) and we'll see how the camp has developed or whatever, more new characters (soon to be zombies of course @_@) being added during the downtime.

A more teenage Clem (like Allie from The Last of Us) will probably open up more BS drama avenues for story telling as well.

HomeSkillenSlice

Honorable
Mar 23, 2014

I agree with the potential possibilities of a teenage clem. If we thought she was rebellious living and growing up in a zombified world now imagine how violent and and bitc** she'd be when she's older lol

But how can there only be two paths with minor differences. Kenny's and Janes Deaths are Huuuge ! Plus they also lead Clem into completely different journeys. One leads them to the safety of Crawford while another leads them to Carvers abandoned camp. The only way I could see them tie it together is if Clem went to Crawford anyway, regardless of the choice the person makes when choosing between Jane and Kenny. A plot twist like that would also fit in line very well with this video xD ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uloDnuUoZU