Urgent help needed intel mobile hm86 express

Kiril Nochrin

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013
Hello im a sailor (atm at sea and will stay there for another 1.5 months), i had to reintall windows on my acer aspire v3-722g (the one with 760m gtx nvidia gpu), and at this moment all i have is a fresh installation of windows on my pc, i have all my films and games on my hdd, but i dont have a single driver for my acer and the cd with all the utilities i forgot at home :/, can some give me the direct links to the most important drivers for my laptop, i am using my crew members pc and i dont have that much time to search for the drivers and i mostly dont know, where and for what i should search.

P.S i mostly need an internet driver and an intel vga driver so i could use my laptop for atleast chating in skype and watching films :)

P.S.S I dont a single driver installed on my pc at all, so anything that you think i need you can post it here, but mostly i just want to use the internet and that i could watch films since now i cant do any of that, and i feel like in jail when i have some free time on my hands :(

You can download the drivers from the Acer website that's appropriate for that model - ie the country it was purchased in.
Choose country here: http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

To make sure you get the correct drivers, enter your laptop's serial number on the support/downloads home page.
You should install latest drivers for everything in your laptop that needs a driver (check Device Manager).