[WTS] Parting out Gaming system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Rache

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
I have for sale a Gaming computer parts for sale do to some family issues. I built it at the first part of April so the parts aren't very old, and the system was used more for a home PC than a gaming PC. I can count on one hand the times that i have actually played games on it. I still have all of the original packaging and most of the parts will be in that during shipping since that will be the safest way.

Items available:

Case: Corsair 750D ATX Full Tower Case - 85.00
Optical Drive: LG DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer-20.00
Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry 2 Fan Controller-10.00
Other: NZXT Hue-10.00
Other:Corsair Green Sleeved Cables-50.00
Steel Series Apex [RAW] Gaming Keyboard -40.00
2x Corsair SP Quiet Edition fans-Make an Offer
2x Corsair SP High Performance fans-Make an Offer

All prices are best offer to the US only, and in USD. Shipped from 35147, and since there was confusion shipping is NOT included in the prices.

Also, I will give discounts for bundles.

Pictures:>>

f3GLMAY.jpg

qtQJ5CB.jpg

Wolfshadw

Titan
You'd probably get some sells if you parted it out, but then you'd likely be left with some extra components:

- Graphic cards sold individually, but also offer discount if both taken ($400 ea/$725 for the pair as an example)
- Core System (motherboard/CPU/RAM) possible including the water cooling unit and/or operating system
- Hard Drive, Optical Drive and Power supply sold individually.

-Wolf sends

Zestz

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
Hi,
May I purchase the Corsair cooler please?
I can't figure out the PMing feature of this site. Perhaps it's hidden behind all the advertisements?
Please PM with payment details.
TY

Fitzitz

Honorable
Nov 23, 2013

If you look under each person's name, there is a little envelope, you click that, and then it should come up with the pm screen

Status
Not open for further replies.