Which is better for reading comics and watching Tv shows/Movies? Samsung Tab S 10.5 or 8.4?

Which is better?

• Total voters

gamerjake

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
Hi Everyone, :)

I'm planning on buying my first tablet and I have settled on the new Tab S line. I have never owned a tablet before and I'm hoping you guys can help me make the right choice!

As far as I understand, both these tabs are running the same hardware and the only major difference is the difference in screen size.

I love reading comics and have a HUGE collection of them in the .cbr and .cbz formats which I currently read on my laptop. I'm leaning towards the 8.4 since it's smaller and seems more portable, but i'm worried that it might not be the right size for reading comics and that I would be making a mistake if I didn't learn more about these devices from you guys. :)

I did go to the store and look at them upclose but wasn't able to try them out for comic book reading. Can someone who uses these devices, please tell me about your experiences, perhaps share a few screenshots? :)

Besides comics, the second and third things I would do with it would be watching movies and tv shows and listening to music.

Please help! and Thank you in Advance! :)

Jake

barel0702500

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2014
I also recommend smaller screen Tab S 8.5 because they have same resolution but 8.4 and 10.5 screen more screen size means low ppi low ppi makes diff. to read. More ppi makes text sharper to look and easier to read