Batman Arkham Knight/Far Cry 4/Dying Light. Whats your pick and why?

Batman Arkham Knight/Far Cry 4/Dying Light. Whats your pick and why?

• Batman Arkham Knight

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Far Cry 4

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Dying Light

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

xiarik

Honorable
Apr 9, 2012
I'm already done with pre-ordering most other big games for my PC and I'm left with enough cash for just one more. These three are my last preference picks. I'm looking for a game among these that'll standout to give me a more fun and engaging experience, hopefully with a superior balance between gameplay, setting & story. Something in particular that I'm looking for: (not a must) A convincing protagonist with a badass aura, who's original and at the same time, someone most can relate to and like.

Dynamic replayability with worthy incentives, Missions designed to be very non-linear/open during their execution and the presence of a feel of originality (to an extent) as a game, are some more things I'd absolutely love to see. But anyway which one do you think is the better game? Recommendations for any other game(s) are most welcome. Note: I do realize the aforementioned games are just pre-orders/not released, so I know there aren't too many details about them that have been revealed or even verified but, even then I ask of your opinion, with whatever there is.

Nikhil Das

Reputable
Sep 4, 2014
Personally, ill pick Farcry 4 out of all these three. Hoping like it would live up the the name of farcry 3 and fcrse because of new co op mode that is included. Gameplay and both story (well atleast 75% of the story) was really interesting in farcry. And we have plenty of freedom, side activities, crafting, leveling up (Crafting and level up are also available in almost all games these days) are also interesesting. bt the main thing is the beauty of the terrain, the detail, which will make us play the game again and again.
Im not that much of a fan of superhero games (bt a real good fan of super hero movies). Cz they will jst twist and turn the story which wont be that much interesting.
2nd consideration will be dying light. Well killing zombies and surviving hell is also interesting..
SO my pick will be like FC4 > Dying Light > Arkham Knights

FinalDrive

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2007
I am going to say Far Cry 4 too. If it can live up to FC3 it will be great, if it's bigger/better/badder than FC3 it will be freakin sweet. As much as I enjoyed Arkham Assylum and City, I felt Origins was lacking... something. Can't really put my finger on it but the game never really drew me in. That said, I will be getting Knight at some point, but after FC4.

Don't know anything about Dying Light, so I have no opinions there.