Asus PB278Q vs Dell U2713H or something else

zaratoustra

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013
Hello,
I am in a big dilemma
Need some help to choose between those 2 1440p monitors.

Lets say that i spend 65% of the time in gaming and 35% in working (Autocad mostly).
I have ordered the asus but i cancelled it cause i had second thoughts.
Some ppl told me that the dells panel is superior than asus (cause LG > Samsung)

Thanks in advance

Solution
If you're overly sensitive towards FPS in games, Asus ROG swift is the same price as Dell and a pure gaming wonder. But, even that won't match Dell's display quality. If you want best color saturation and brightness levels, go for Dell, or else either of the Asus mentioned is fine :)
Dell indeed has a better panel, its IPS. That is the main reason for the extra $$ you need to pay for Dell. Asus is not 'as good as' Dell but is in no way anywhere near bad. If you're interested in perfect color/brightness blend, go with Dell, as a gamer and CAD dev, Asus is more than fine :)

If you're overly sensitive towards FPS in games, Asus ROG swift is the same price as Dell and a pure gaming wonder. But, even that won't match Dell's display quality. If you want best color saturation and brightness levels, go for Dell, or else either of the Asus mentioned is fine :)

Solution