Gaming Computer - Need professional help with Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris96993

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014
Hey, I decided to avoid buying through best buy since i could get a superior desktop if i put it together myself. I am asking for someone to please help me build a gaming PC in the range of 700-800$. From what I know, most people order from Newegg, so i think I'll go that route.

The game i will be mostly playing, or it's safe to say the only game I will be playing, is World of Warcraft: WoD. This game does not require too much, and playing it on ultra settings would be nice.

I am not as experienced as you guys, but i think the processor is most important when playing this mmorpg, then comes a good graphics card. Since i am not involved in the hardware community, I do not know what parts are solid and up to date, etc etc. So if you do decide to help me, I will most likely buy the parts suggested, so please choose what in your opinion would be the best possible components.

I know this is asking for a lot, but if you have a minute let me know what you think, or possible link a build you think would be best suitable for the price range and game i will be playing. Any advice when building/choosing brands would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS