Whats the deal with the ROG Swift???+

TSK-REAPER22

Reputable
Feb 23, 2014
I just dont see why everyone wants this monitor so badly or why its so expensive... sure, its 1ms refresh rate and 1440p and 120hz but i can get a 4k monitor thats 1ms an 60hz for $200 less!!! The swift is also NOT an IPS panel and the color shift isnt that great... it looks different on the top and bottom that the middle and the monitor is too expensive for 90% of multi-monitor setups so the tiny bezel is really not a big deal at all... someone pelase explain this to me!

Solution
G-sync
1440p at 27 inches is the sweet spot with that resolution. 4k can have scaling issues and imo way too early for 4k still.
Aimed for people looking for more than 60Hz. So people who doesn't mind spending that much on a monitor to enjoy their GTX 780Ti SLI/GTX 980 SLI.
For the people who want 1ms refresh rate.
It is aimed at a really specific part of the market.
If you not interested in it, then you not in that percentage they aiming this at.
G-sync
1440p at 27 inches is the sweet spot with that resolution. 4k can have scaling issues and imo way too early for 4k still.
Aimed for people looking for more than 60Hz. So people who doesn't mind spending that much on a monitor to enjoy their GTX 780Ti SLI/GTX 980 SLI.
For the people who want 1ms refresh rate.
It is aimed at a really specific part of the market.
If you not interested in it, then you not in that percentage they aiming this at.

Solution

TSK-REAPER22

Reputable
Feb 23, 2014

Im quite interested in it because i have 2 GTX980s and i want the best experience i can get with them and i keep seeing this but i didnt get it.... whats G-Sync???

TRENDING THREADS