Help me getting a new phone!!! :D

Along

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013
currently I am using Samsung pocket and I thinking about getting a new phone. For now I feel like buying samsung S5. Other than that I also have a little interest for Asus zenfone 6 and the 1+1 phone.

Can you give me a opinion which one I should buy. One more thing is I am not an iphone user, so please do no start a android vs iphone war in the comment.

Please forgive my English..

Solution
Get the LG G3 beats the S5 in my opinion... The LG G3 has everything you need and want like amazing build quality/finish, amazing screen, better ROM, IMO and a good camera.

If you don't want to spend a lot of money go for the OnePlus One (Hard to get the code to buy) if you are going through carrier contract wait for the S6/Note 4 and if not go with the G3/Z3/Z2

mellymelz9789

Reputable
Sep 25, 2014
I am not an iPhone user at all myself. I can't stand them. Samsung Galaxy s5 is amazing, i have it and have had all the Samsung Galaxy phones, however, the galaxy s6 should be coming out I'd say probably about March-ish (don't quote me on that, there hasn't been an official release date from Samsung yet.... But I think if u can, to wait for the galaxy s6 bc there will be updates and just better features. However the LG G4 is supposed to be amazing as well, if u are into LG phones. I think they're amazing I've had all of the Android brands pretty much. Depending on ur mobile service, u can choose a plan where u basically lease the phone (pay a few extra bucks a month and u can upgrade early.. For free.. When I think 60% is paid off u trade in ur phone for the newer phone for free ...for example I have Verizon and it's called the edge program but all the networks are starting programs just like that. "Early /free upgrade plans"

Andrei_316

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013
Get the LG G3 beats the S5 in my opinion... The LG G3 has everything you need and want like amazing build quality/finish, amazing screen, better ROM, IMO and a good camera.

If you don't want to spend a lot of money go for the OnePlus One (Hard to get the code to buy) if you are going through carrier contract wait for the S6/Note 4 and if not go with the G3/Z3/Z2

Solution