building pc for home use

divish

Reputable
Sep 5, 2014
HI all,

I am new here and basically a novice regarding which parts to choose for assembling a pc.

I want to assemble a pc by the october end. I will buy the parts either from Nehru place, Delhi, India or websites like flipkart/amazon/snapdeal.

After suggestion from some friends and reading various online articles i have made a list of components for my new pc.

HER'S THE LINK :-

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XwxBFT

Kindly give your suggestions regarding what you feel is wrong with it or how this configuration can be improved considering the following in mind:-

1. My main purpose is home use, surfing internet, watching and downloading hd videos via you tube/ torrents. My system runs for about 10- 12 hours/day and i download about 50-100 gb data/month.

2. I don't intend to upgrade my system for next 4-5 years. Also i wont do any gaming and overclocking but will watch hd movies.( so do i need a graphics card or not )

3. Budget is approx 60 -65,00/- indian rupees ( 1000 - 1100$).

4. suggest me a 128gb ssd and a 2tb hard disk as well. i will using 2 tb hard disk only for storage purpose. i had bad experience with previous 2 seagate hard disks, so suggest any other brand.

5. suggest me a 22' led monitor , wireless keyboard+ mouse kit, internal wifi card + ups with a backup time of approx 30min. also.

6. my previous system had heating problems repeatedly , so suggest me if i need to install extra fans/ special cpu fan for that.

7. also suggest which os will be better windoes 7/ windows8.1