NEWEGG LONG SHIPPlNG ;-;

Andrei_316

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013
Been waiting for awhile to receive my tower and its taking so long! I got all the parts but the tower which is very disappointing...
Payment Accepted on: 9/17/2014 5:39:09 PM
All of my other items came on 09/19/2014 15:48:00 except for the Hard Drive which came 2 days ago.

Here is the tracking progress:
2014-09-22 18:11:00 Vancouver, BC Departed sort facility
2014-09-22 17:47:00 Vancouver, BC Arrived at sort facility
2014-09-22 17:46:00 Vancouver, BC Picked up by Purolator
2014-09-18 18:49:00 Los Angeles - Lax Departed sort facility

It has been pretty much 5 business days and more than a week if you include weekends...
I just want you guys to hypothesize when it will arrive :) I also didn't test any of the parts yet like MoBo/GPU/HDD to see if they were working so if one of them works that is sure gonna be pain in the <mod edit>.

Solution

Hi Andrei_316,

Depending on which warehouse Newegg is shipping from and where it's going to, the transit time will differ. As per your screen shot, this package was leaving from...

inerax

Distinguished
Where is it going?

This is not neweggs fault. Its the shippers. It was handed to them on 9/18 from newegg.

I would call whoever is delivering the item.

Andrei_316

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013

Thats what I forgot, Ontario, Brampton Sir :)

I know... and if it doesn't come by Friday I'm going to call them. Also any thoughts when it'll come?

NBSN

Admirable
That is a long distance, but since it hit Vancouver on the 22nd, then there is a good chance you will get it Friday or Saturday depending on local delivery. But honestly don't be surprised if it shows up Monday after you call them (if it did not come yet).

inerax

Distinguished
That is a long long way for a case to travel. Does the shippers website show an ETA?

I would call the shipper and ask because its hard to say. Its 1000's of miles to you :(

It would take 4-7 days for me to get an item from that far away. So Tomorrow to Wednesday would be my guess.

Andrei_316

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013

It said it was supposed to come yesterday but after yesterday it just showed this:

In Transit
Estimated Time of Delivery
Not Available

Est. Shipment Weight
27 lb. Shipment DateSep 18, 2014 Original DeliverySep 24, 2014
From
Richmond, BC, CA To Brampton, ON, CA

Purolator Customer Care

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011

Hi Andrei_316,

Depending on which warehouse Newegg is shipping from and where it's going to, the transit time will differ. As per your screen shot, this package was leaving from their warehouse in California so it transits 2 business days up the coast to our induction facility in Vancouver, BC with all the other freight coming from them. Once there, shipments are split up according to destination and the service selected. If going ground to Toronto for example, it would take 4 business days from Vancouver. That would make the expected delivery date on September 26th, 2014.

I hope this helps and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to email us directly at customer.care@purolator.com.

Thanks,

Jérémie
Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team

Purolator Inc.
E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp

Solution