Is there a way to delete questions on the new yahoo answers?

Earth001

Honorable
Oct 13, 2013
Sorry if this goes in the wrong category but If it is I would like the mods to remove my posts.

So I would like to know, how do I erase my own questions from Yahoo Answers? I have asked a lot of personal questions on yahoo answers but I would like to have them deleted. I have created several new accounts and reported my own questions and while this seems to work there are still plenty of others that are there. I would like to know what other ways can I do to remove my questions? I know that yahoo answers has added the Add details sections to the question but so far they don't really work. I would like to know what other ways can I delete or erase my own questions on that site? Thanks.

"Sorry, you cannot edit your question once you submit it. However, you can Add Details to augment or clarify your question.

You cannot delete your question if it has already gone to a vote or if it has been resolved. To delete your question while it's still open, go to the question page, pass your mouse over the pencil icon in the toolbar below your question, and click Delete Question."

Source: http://help.yahoo.com/l/mye/yahoo/answers/ask/ask-209715.html

This answer is six years old so I don't know if it still works or not.

This one is a bit more current (Last updated on August13, 2014: Changes to your question or answer

Did you read the information on the linked pages? It appears as though you can delete as question as long as it has not been marked solved. I'm not sure it will get deleted on it's own. According to what I read you can add details. Have you tried to either delete the question or add details?

bishopgirl

Reputable
Oct 7, 2014
Hi there

Please let me know if you find a way to delete questions once they have been 'solved' having an absolute nightmare at the moment!
x