[WTB] Lots of Graphic Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryujin Jakka

Reputable
Aug 23, 2014
Hey Guys

As the thread title suggests i am looking for graphic card lots. I am interested in Amd cards of the followings models:
1) R7 265 max expected price $60
2) R9 270 max expected price $70
3) R9 270x max expected price $80`

Will consider other cards as well if the price is right. The cards should come with boxes and accessories and should be in good condition.

Payment will be done by paypal

Regards
Ryujin Jakka

Ryujin Jakka

Reputable
Aug 23, 2014
Lol i just bought r9 270s for $71 and r9 270xs for $82 with everything included. Now i am expecting r7 265 for around $50 mark. With the falling prices of gtx 760 one should expect 270x price at this point. My friend just bought 2 290s for $300 at craiglist.

El Tigre

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012

You may have bought those at those prices on Craigslist, however, most cards that cheap on Craigslist are mostly scams or defective because they were usually abused for mining. Also, you are the type to post a sob story and ask for dirt cheap prices and then you sell them for double the money because you are asking for the box and all accessories. I hope you sell those cards at the prices you are asking for because it's bad business to rip off a genuine seller that could have sold that card to a low income person that wants to game rather than hustlers like you that only flip them to make a profit and that's bad for this gaming community. Your types that ask for low ball offers are frowned upon here, you expectations are too high, any smart person would not sell you that dirt cheap if they had any common sense, please ask for more reasonable offers. Also stories about your friends buying at low ball deals are mostly fake and considered part of the "sob" story bit I posted earlier. Also, do your prices include shipping or are you paying for shipping because asking those prices including shipping is truly ripping off people???

Sorry to sound harsh, but what you are asking is simply ripping off sellers only for you to flip them and make a profit and could care less about the gaming community.

/end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.