Where can I buy an Xbox One?

finalruner

Reputable
Feb 19, 2014
Sorry for the misleading title I needed to attract people to this thread. Alright so my legitimate question is Does anyone know where I can buy an Xbox One for a down payment and pay the rest over time? Also what is this method of payment called? EDIT: Also is this possible to do this as a minor?

Solution
While I do not advise using a credit card for purchasing something unless you can pay it off the following month when the bill comes due. It all depends on your situation. Since you mentioned being a minor...then consult your family and see what they say.

NBSN

Admirable
Nope...not without a credit card. Otherwise you would be stuck doing the lay-a-way stuff that is not worth it because of the fees and such. Better to just save and purchase one when you can afford it.

finalruner

Reputable
Feb 19, 2014
I have various methods of paying including credit and debit. Sorry for not mentioning that

NBSN

Admirable
While I do not advise using a credit card for purchasing something unless you can pay it off the following month when the bill comes due. It all depends on your situation. Since you mentioned being a minor...then consult your family and see what they say.

Solution