Opinion for new categories

In my humble opinion after 5 months of Tom's Hardware forum usage, I notice people asking solutions for their problems in different threads, so why not create separate category for Cooling and Power Supplies? This is my opinion, because I don't think cooling belongs to components but, however, PSU does..

These suggestions have already been brought up before, many times, and are on the chalkboard apparently, but are not high on the list of priorities as the staff already seems to have about ten billion other things to deal with so you may just have to hold your breath along with the rest of us. Or not, please breath or don't breath as you choose. Seriously though, you are by far not the first to suggest a few more specific categories.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Those new sections are on their way, just sit tight! We're working on a lot of things on the Tom's Guide side, ranging from bugs and errors, to optimizing the way that editorial comment threads are sorted, stomping out intrusive ads, and even a fun thing or two for the growing community over there. It's probably going to take a little while longer, but once that has been settled, new categories will be added here. It's been on the list for a while, and includes not only new categories, but the merging of some similar ones, splitting others to create a more focused discussion, and renaming some of the current ones.

Rest assured, your suggestions and opinions have been heard, and while we may not be able to accommodate all of them, we're going to do our best to find a middle ground for everybody when it comes to the topic of new categories/sections.