Questions about this computer build?

Prostatus

Reputable
Sep 23, 2014
Hi all, I still unfortunately have a few questions left about my first time building a computer and was hoping to get help if possible.My plans for this PC is to be able to play most games on high with a decent frame rate, with possibly dual monitors. So the questions are, is there anything you would personally would change about this build or recommend that I do to get better performance out of this build without spending any more money. Second I heard from a friend that some motherboards are made more for work places and others for gaming, if so is my current motherboard for gaming or a workplace? Third, I wanted to eventually put 32Gbs of Ram, but I noticed windows 7 home can only use a max of 8Gbs of Ram, so I would need windows 7 pro. So my question is if I opted to get 8Gbs of Ram now and decided to upgrade to windows 7 Pro later down using the anytimeupgrade in windows search bar would I still be limited to the 8 gigs or could I upgrade to 32? Last is there anyway of adding USBs to the PC case or am I limited to the two USBs on that case? Sorry for such a long post, but want to make sure I have all my bases covered before buying.

*Link to PC* http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6X3Lpg

Thanks so much for the help!