No threads found, issue.

Vitric9

Distinguished
I have been seeing this just starting today. Say i pick the CPU part of the forum, the page will load but i can only see that it says No Threads Found, Then a list of moderators. This is off and on.

Solution
We're assuming it is due to Amazon rebooting its servers, and TH and its affiliated sites are hosted on those servers. They announced that they would be doing so over the course of the weekend, and that we could expect intermittent service disruptions; it should be over by Monday afternoon at the latest. I will inquire with our devs Monday morning, make sure that these issues are not part of a larger problem. For now, please bear with it. We apologize for the inconvenience but it's a little out of our hands.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
We're assuming it is due to Amazon rebooting its servers, and TH and its affiliated sites are hosted on those servers. They announced that they would be doing so over the course of the weekend, and that we could expect intermittent service disruptions; it should be over by Monday afternoon at the latest. I will inquire with our devs Monday morning, make sure that these issues are not part of a larger problem. For now, please bear with it. We apologize for the inconvenience but it's a little out of our hands.

Solution