Help: Building a PC, needs expert advice

Powka

Honorable
May 4, 2012
Hey guys. I need a bit of your help. I'm not very tech savvy, so I just went by Rating in PC Part Picket and chose whatever was the most cost-effective option.

Here's what I have: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/THC7Mp

Can anybody advise if all the parts compatible? Or is there maybe something A LOT better for just a little more? Or something that I clearly don't need in this setup? Is there any way to bring the cost even lower? Looking for the best value for the price.

My main priority is a fast PC for two full HD monitors, and very light and just occasional gaming. $800 is the ceiling, but if it's possible to bring it down without losing too much, then I'd go for that, too.

Also, how difficult would it be to put this together by myself? Inexperienced, and I'm thinking of getting all the parts from Amazon and Newegg. Any tips on that, what to watch out for?

Thanks a thousand times!

Shadeslayer110

Reputable
Mar 13, 2014
Get a better PSU. In this way, you will have more wattage and wont worry about it when you upgrade, if you want to. Your build otherwise, is good. Refer to this website for help as needed. Read articles online to see how people build PCs, and follow their examples. I built mine in the beginning of July, and it was my first time. I am fine, and my computer is great. Everything is compatible, it even says it on the top of the list.