How can I complain to MICROSOFT? 3 replacement Surfaces defective.

SRRAE

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Does any one know how to complain to Microsoft?

Here is the short version of the story.
About a year ago I bought a MS Surface. All was well until it suddenly refused to boot up.

Sent it back, replacement developed screen defect on the 2nd day.
Sent that back, replacement earphone socket didn't work.
Sent that back, device keeps freezing and someone has written a big R in perm marker under the kick stand.

When the MS tech support contacted me to see if everything was alright with my replacement I said no and I wanted to officially complain as this would be the 4th time in a very short period that I would need to send the device back.

However I was told there is no customer services to contact. The tech support guy did offer, that if I sent him an email he would forward it on to his superiors. I polite email was give and forwarded on, but I have heard nothing back.

Can any one help me find a way of complaining to Microsoft about my plight?\

Thanks

Solution
Obviously you've had a bad experience with MS and they aren't helping you out. Most of us have bad experiences with certain products of companies but the big thing is we move on and don't venture into the realm of those companies anymore. If they don't want to do it the easy way by you being polite, then they got to do it the hard way by you calling them and emailing them with a little less politeness otherwise you lose and they win and the money that you've worked so hard for is basically halfway in the trash right now. You have to fight for what you rightfully earned through hard work, and complain a lot either by telephone or constant emailing becoming more and more demanding as time goes because believe it or not, they have much...

BobBinkle

Reputable
Oct 25, 2014
Obviously you've had a bad experience with MS and they aren't helping you out. Most of us have bad experiences with certain products of companies but the big thing is we move on and don't venture into the realm of those companies anymore. If they don't want to do it the easy way by you being polite, then they got to do it the hard way by you calling them and emailing them with a little less politeness otherwise you lose and they win and the money that you've worked so hard for is basically halfway in the trash right now. You have to fight for what you rightfully earned through hard work, and complain a lot either by telephone or constant emailing becoming more and more demanding as time goes because believe it or not, they have much more people who have the same problems and aren't as polite as you are, with the rudest and most savage people getting results back quickly while the polite guys are on the bottom of the list and considered pushover's who may not be even taken care of ever. If you want to complain google up any MS numbers or emails you can find and keep them busy, show them that their not going to consider you as a pushover who's too polite to bother them and always remember, "seek and you shall find."

P.S. If MS won't budge then dont let them get away with it, go to the Better Business Bureau website and you can complain there and effectively lower their so-called business score so that others see the bad experiences you had with MS.

Solution