Need reccomendations on a good out door antenna.

pumpkinman

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2009
Ive been searching panel antenna ,yagis and so many more. i can get access from 1/4 mile to about 3 miles from neighbors . but none seem to have good or any reviews..Im looking for long rang with good sending and receiving power compatible with back track if needed. I dont have alot but would love to see some better antennas then ebay and amazon ? maybe some one here is using one. i can put it on roof side of house any wheres i just need more power. Thanks for reading any suggestions links appreciated.:bounce:

RealBeast

Titan
While a 2.4GHz yagi directional antenna *could* theoretically be used, I would strongly suggest a better alternative with a pair of Ubiquiti AirGridM2 if you have line of sight (they only cost around $70 each from Amazon including the PoE injector). All you need is a couple of poles to mount them and some cabling. These are very high quality and work well once you get them aimed properly at one another.

Read a bit at the Ubiquiti web site on suggested installation tips, like getting them high enough for the desired distance.