Want to get your opinions on part stores.

jangofett234

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2014
Hello guys, I was going to purchase my parts for my PC and my only store options are Canada Computers and Tiger Direct, I dont want to order online because of the whole return/warrenty issues but Canada Computers and Tiger Direct both have horrible reviews from customers for buying,returning parts and bad service. So where do you recommend I get parts?

Location is Ontario Canada. GTA.

Thanks in advance, this is the last step before actually getting my PC!

Solution
when I take a trip down to Toronto from sudury i usually stop in at NCIX, I have never had an issue yet with them. I recently order a new parts and did a price match and got the whole computer minus the video card (back order and huge demand at the time) had the peripherals and monitor already so I just got the tower rand the guts inside. I would recommend them. I have had good experience with canada computers, never an issue myself, but mainly deal with NCIX

bad_eyes83

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2011
when I take a trip down to Toronto from sudury i usually stop in at NCIX, I have never had an issue yet with them. I recently order a new parts and did a price match and got the whole computer minus the video card (back order and huge demand at the time) had the peripherals and monitor already so I just got the tower rand the guts inside. I would recommend them. I have had good experience with canada computers, never an issue myself, but mainly deal with NCIX

Solution