How would I sell my spare gaming PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkguthix83

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012
Title is what it is I have a spare gaming PC for whatever reason and I feel like selling it as I really never use it and I spent alot of money on it so :p

Here are what's in it

CPU: Pentium G3258

GPU: R9 290 "Reference"

Motherboard: MSI B85-G43

RAM: 8GB DDR3

HDD: 1TB WDD Blue

Wifi: Typical card

Mouse and keyboard: CM Devestator keyboard kit

PSU: 750W 60AMP PSU

CDDR: typical cd drive

Case: DIY Adventure d150g or something along those lines Full tower case

CPU Cooler: Artic cooling rev pro 3

Others: Free install of windows and some cables :)

So I was wondering how much I could sell for I built it for around 500 dollers and i'm looking into a laptop but anyways I know the GPU is quite high end but I got it for 250 dollers and the rest is what it is I was looking to sell it cheaper than most but I dont know if I should go look in my town or maybe Ebay or Amazon i'm looking to sell it for around 600$ Could anyone give me some tips on selling it? I want to make some profit ofcourse but also make the buyer get a great computer for a good price so thanks :)

Oh yes I would most likely be looking at laptops such as this...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314535
Tell me if you know any better values thanks :)

i see no moderators on this website anymore no offense im just saying.http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-8.html you post there and wanna read the rules (if you wanna sell of cause).good luck

RealBeast

Titan
The moderators are almost always around, but there are many issues to deal with -- you can't even imagine kapitalistas.

@darkguthix83 read the rules of the deals forum -- you must edit post -- a current picture with the listed information and appropriate title if you want this post to stay.

Thanks.

darkguthix83

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012

I'm not trying to sell this on here I just want to know where I can sell it

E-Bay
Craigslist

Just to name 2

Status
Not open for further replies.