small buisness computer repair

jefinc

Reputable
Oct 11, 2014
Hello I'm a college student, and i want to create a small online business repairing laptops, and also creaked ipad,tablet screens. I was thinking of having the customers mail me their electronics, I'm also building a website. I was wondering if i could get any tips suggestions on how to go about it. it would greatly be appreciated thank you! i want to start small

Solution
Craigslist would be more reliable, nobody has any reason to send their computer to a random person on the internet, at least that way, they know it's local and you can meet in person. There wouldn't be much exposure, either. Don't feel bad charging family or friends either, if you don't you're just screwing yourself out of money and building a reputation as free tech support.
Craigslist would be more reliable, nobody has any reason to send their computer to a random person on the internet, at least that way, they know it's local and you can meet in person. There wouldn't be much exposure, either. Don't feel bad charging family or friends either, if you don't you're just screwing yourself out of money and building a reputation as free tech support.

Solution