Hey Peeps. I would like to update my Fifa 2014 squad on my xbox without using an internet connection or PC connected to xbox

mich12kira

Reputable
Oct 15, 2014
Hey Peeps. I would like to update my Fifa 2014 squad on my xbox without using an internet connection or PC connected to the xbox. Is this possible?

sla70r

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014
Found this on another forum;
Tutorial Upon Request!
1. Plug you're USB into you're XBOX and travel to SETTINGS/STORAGE/GAMES and copy a file with your profile ID's to you're USB. I will be using the personal settings from FIFA 14. (make sure you're USB is configured, will prompt you to if not. MAKE SURE THERE IS NOTHING IMPORTANT ON IT AS IT DOES REMOVE EVERYTHING!)
2. Download horizon and install, plug you're USB into your computer.
3. Once into horizon press the little arrows to open the drop down bar on the right.
4. Once you have done that drag and drop the file from you're USB into horizon. then drag and drop the squads file
5. Once side by side you will see 3 ID's. copy the ID's from you're file to the squad file then just click rehash and resign, you will get prompted with a message, just click ok.
6. Move the squad file to your USB just drag and drop it. click ok and move you're USB back to your XBOX, and go to USB click games and move the squad file to your HDD.
7. ALL DONE.

Hope this will help you

Found that on another forum lol