• Corsair M65

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Razer Deathadder/Chroma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Leonard Skrill

Honorable
Jun 22, 2013
Hello tom's Hardware community I recently spilled hot soup on my Natec Genesis GX78 and it doesn't work :( (sad) and now I decided to not eat anymore at my deskstop >.< and get a mid-high tier mouse :p so here is my list !
-Steelseries Rival/Sensei/KanaV2/KinzuV2 I am not sure which one is the best :-?
-ASUS STRIX CLAW I found this piece of hardware today and I am curious how it is :D any users?
-Razer Deathadder/Chroma
-Corsair Raptor M45/Vengeance M65 not sure if it's worth to spend ~30$ for a Laser sensor and aluminium chassis
-Roccat Kone Pure optical I like this one because first of all it's optical xD and I want to know if it's worth skipping on all the other mice just for the Roccat Talk (I got a Roccat Isku FX)
-Zowie FK1 heard good things about it (pro players use this) and I am not sure about it's overall quality
-Logitech G400s Optical Gaming mouse , I don't really like the looks but if it's the best I'll get this one :D

You can add other gaming mice in a budget of ~100$ and the last thing I need is a good mousepad for 10-20$ not sure if cloth or harder surface which suits the mouse best ! :)

ZoNik1911

Reputable
Oct 16, 2014
I recently bought the Steelseries Rival and an A4tech X7-300mp mousepad and I have to say that I really like the Rival's shape and performance and the mousepad got some quality for it's price.If you have big hands (or you prefer having a big mouse in your hand) I recommend the Rival in case you want to use it for FPS games.Of course you can use it for other games to but the Rival was made for FPS games. Anyway the 'best' mouse doesn't exists.The best is the mouse that fits you perfectly (if you know what I'm saying)

Have nice day!

I have a Corsair M95, very similar build on the inside as the M65, and yeah, it's worth it to get aluminum. The matte black has a nice texture that doesn't get sweaty like a lot of glossy surfaces do. That's my recommendation, but other than that I would suggest the SteelSeries Rival.