A beast gaming computer

Haavix

Reputable
Oct 16, 2014
Hey there. I have a question. I have a school project to create a beast gaming pc, and with your help, I might get a good grade.
What i want: A list of the best components you can get for a flawless gaming experience.
What i need of components: Motherboard, Processor, Memory, Graphic card, Cabinet that fits all of the named components, Power supply, Hard-drives (or similar), Soundcard, Optical unit.
I will be ever so garteful towards you if you help me.
Thank you for your help.

Sanjay Srivastava

Reputable
Jul 12, 2014
if you said beast..........then this is the beast >)

Titan Z SLI

64 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2.8ghz

i7 5960x

asus rampage 5 extreme

enermax liqtech 120x

4x 840 evo ssd

2x wd caviar green hdd

Blu ray player

5x 4k monitors 144hz

I'd go for 4way sli 980 than titanz
anyway, how this become a school project?

smackers_12

Honorable
Do your school project yourself. Getting told stuff wont help you learn anything, its like looking at the answer before reading the question. Sure ask a specific question like "Is x better than x and why" and reference this forum as a research tool. But simply asking other people to do it wont help you.

There is a difference between a flawless gaming build and a stupidly overkill build. Suggesting a stupid overkill build wont get you a good grade because it would be assumed simply finding the most expensive of every part isnt the point of this task

i7 4790k (alternatives, go for E3-1231V3 or i5 4690k for more budget friendly solution )
ASUS Maximus VII Z97 Hero (or H97-Pro Gamer if you pick E3-1231V3 and no SLI plan)
Corsair H100i or Noctua NH-D14 (BeQuite! Shadow Rock Slim for E3-1231V3)
2x8 GB DDR3 1600 G.Skill Ripjaws
MSI GTX970 4G (get 2 of these if you want)
500GB Samsung 840 EVO (go for 250GB if the 500GB is too expensive for you)
3TB Seagate 7200.14 (go for smaller capacity if you are short of budget)
XFX 750W XXX
Corsair Graphite 780T (or Fractal Design Define R4 for cheaper solution)
2xBeQuite 140mm Silent Wings 2

Haavix

Reputable
Oct 16, 2014
The school project isn't actually about learning anything. I just went to a new school and our teacher want to see how confident we are presenting something to our new class. It's basically just the presentation that is important. We were allowed to ask online for tips, hints, parts, etc... The school project was our teachers idea, he saw that everyone in my class is a gamer and wanted us to have a presentation about something we like, so he made a simple task. Therefore, we have unlimited budget (as we're not actually going to build the pc's, just present them). That was why I asked for what are the best components of the list of what I need, to present them as how the pc would be.