Video Card: Gainward GeForce GTS 250 512MB DDR3 256-bit
Ram: 2 x Kingmax DDR III 2GB, 1333MHz
Power Supply : Recom Power Engine 550 Plus
HDD: Wester Digital 500GB

I want to upgrade my pc with this videocard :
GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce GTX750Ti OC PCI-E3.0 2048MB DDR5 128BIT
and 2 x Kingmax DDR III 2GB, 1333MHz !!

My questions are:
1.My power supply will support this video card ?
2.My MotherBoard will support this video card ?

Thank you very much and if you guys suggest something about my upgrade please share with me. Have a nice day all !!

If this is for gaming I would suggest a max of 8GB and a 760.

And yes your board supports the GPU and the PSU seems to be ok, I would recommend getting a new one down the line. Like a Corsair RM or TX, maybe EVGA PSU down the line.

LeuTzu

Reputable
Oct 16, 2014
Yes is for gaming...but for a gtx 760 I dont have money ! ...about the 2 questions you know something?

I see, then a 750ti will get you some good performance, yes your board will support the card, your PSU however I have never heard of it, so it might not be that good, but good for what you have now and since the 750ti is not a demanding GPU I guess you can use it, but if you are going for a higher end system later on I recommend a newer PSU.

LeuTzu

Reputable
Oct 16, 2014
Thank you very much for your answears!! I hope that my PSU will stand with my future VideoCard!

LeuTzu

Reputable
Oct 16, 2014

I finished that game on my actual configuration :D ...I really feel bad for quiting my GTS 250 :) ..it was a good videocard but when I tried to play WatchDogs it was impossible because the game requires DX 11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EChaEhtto-I

Here is the video on the 750 ti, not bad, not bad, this is showing the gameplay on a I3 2100 which is a tad better than your CPU, but as you can see it run's it pretty smooth. Im sure if you aren't recording you will get atleast 3-6 frames more in performance :p He also had AA on so that made it a bit laggier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4250582737&feature=iv&src_vid=EChaEhtto-I&v=Csogn2LIuTA

Here is him on High settings without AA, wow!!